Whale goggles manufacturers, in the hot time of the year, the weather in many places is in a "high fever" mode. Taking children to play or swim in swimming pools, water parks, beaches and other places has become the first choice for many parents to cool off. So if you want to take your baby to play in the water, what do you need to bring? What's the difference between sitting circle, armpit circle, arm circle? How old is it suitable for babies? What else do I need to bring besides swimsuits, goggles, and swimming laps? Let's talk about the various equipment for taking children in the water.
However, there are two points that must be made clear: the guardianship of adults is better than any equipment to ensure the safety of children, because parents are careless, do they cause fewer tragedies? In January of this year, a 4-year-old boy was drowning and struggling for 3 minutes. His mother was playing with a mobile phone a few meters away, but she didn't know it.
There is also the video that I read all over the circle of friends. In a swimming pool in Finland, a 5-year-old boy drowned in a swimming pool. Although there are many adults beside him, no one noticed the struggling boy. In the end the child stopped all actions... the child's drowning may be silent. Therefore, regardless of whether the child can swim, whether he has a swimming ring, or whether he is only playing in shallow water, adults must take care of the whole process and stay at every step of the way! Don't let your eyes leave the child, even for 1 minute!
Swimming ring ≠ lifebuoy!
Many people have this misunderstanding: they think that as long as a child wears a swimming ring, he is not afraid of drowning. In fact, this is not the case at all. Swimming rings and lifebuoys are fundamentally different.
To put it simply, the lifebuoy is made of solid materials, which are professional life-saving equipment, and the various inflatable swimming laps we usually use are inflatable water toys, which are suitable for "Inflatable Water Toy Safety Technical Requirements" and need to be in a prominent position. Print safety signs in Chinese or English to remind "non-life-saving equipment, which must be used by children under adult supervision."
How to choose a baby swimsuit?
(1) The size is right: the swimsuit for the child must fit well. Larger ones will hinder the flexibility of the baby's underwater movement, and small ones will be uncomfortable to wear, such as strangling the thighs.
(2) The color is brighter: mainly to increase the degree of recognition. Once an accident occurs, warning colors such as orange and yellow will be easier to be noticed; and many babies like bright colors.
(3) The fabric is soft and elastic: In addition to the comfortable feel, you must also pay attention to whether the swimsuit has good elasticity, whether it can be pulled out, and it can rebound to the original shape, otherwise it is easy to deform or break. This, parents You can see whether the spandex content in the tag description of the children's swimsuit has reached 18% or more.
(4) Anti-ultraviolet swimsuits: Many swimsuits are now equipped with special technologies such as anti-ultraviolet, anti-chlorine, and quick-drying. Children playing in the water for a long time outdoors (especially going to the beach) can easily get sunburned. Moms can choose swimsuits with SPF50+.
(5) Swimsuits with different functions:
➤For young children, it is recommended to wear a split swimsuit that is easy to wear and take off.
➤ One-piece swimsuit with sleeves: If the baby stays in the water for a long time, this kind of swimsuit will be more tightly wrapped, will keep warmer and protect against sun.
➤Warm swimsuit: The main function is to keep warm and sunscreen. Let your baby keep a certain amount of body heat in the cool pool, especially when he just walks ashore in the water, don't worry about the baby being too cold before putting on clothes.
➤One-piece buoyancy suit: suitable for babies who learn to swim.
(6) Swimming diapers:
Mom and Dad take the baby to play in the water and swim. It can not only protect the baby's private parts from cleaning, but also avoid the pollution of the swimming pool caused by the baby's poop. Whale Goggles authorized online e-commerce amazon, eBay, wish, AliExpress to customize it belongs to its own brand; offline authorized wholesalers, large sellers customize its own brand; we are a brand designer, factory manufacturer, 40,000 square meters Modern factory, welcome to email direct consultation!