1. Swimming goggles are mainly divided into 5 structures: lens, frame, ring, bridge of nose, headwear and headwear adjustment buckle, among them; Lens: The material is generally polycarbonate (PC), the main things to look at are anti-fog, anti-ultraviolet, electroplating, and myopia;
2. Frame: The material is generally polycarbonate (PC), mainly including large and small frames;
3. Lens gasket: The material is generally silica gel, which mainly depends on the comfort. Some professional racing goggles may not have a lens ring;
4. Nose bridge: mainly depends on whether it can be adjusted;
5. Headwear: The material is generally silica gel, which can be adjusted;
6. Headwear adjustment buckle: It is used to adjust the tightness of the headwear. There are multiple adjustment methods. The entire swimming goggles structure is integrated to see the overall comfort and waterproofness;
Second, the anti-fogging properties of swimming goggles
The anti-fogging property of swimming goggles is a very important function of swimming goggles. Let me talk about the principle of anti-fogging. The main principle is that water vapor will form small water droplets when it meets cold equipment. When light passes through the small water droplets, it will diverge. It will be very hazy and the human temperature is relatively high. Therefore, after wearing the swimming goggles, water vapor will be generated, and small water droplets will be formed when encountering the lens. The anti-fog layer of the swimming goggles has an active agent on the surface, which is hydrophilic. , So it will condense the small water droplets into a water film, so that the light can pass through better;
However, the active agent of the anti-fog layer will dissolve in water after encountering water, so after a few times of use, the anti-fogging performance will decrease. The general swimming goggles basically have no anti-fogging performance after a few times, which is better. The swimming goggles may be used several times, but basically no swimming goggles can achieve long-term anti-fog.
The swimming goggles have no anti-fogging properties. What should I do? Replace them with new ones? Of course not. There are mainly the following methods. Smear a little saliva on the lens and then lick it with your tongue. This is also the practice of many professional swimmers. This method is more convenient, but it can only last for a short period of time, which is perfect for athletes. enough.
Three, goggles frame size and plating options
1. Swim goggles frames are generally divided into two types, large and small, and there is a type like diving goggles in large frames. A large frame has a better field of view and is more comfortable to wear, but because it is larger, it is less waterproof and easy to fall off. It has greater resistance in the water. Therefore, the water resistance is better, and it is not easy to fall off. The racing goggles worn by professional swimmers have the smallest frame, or even the one without a ring, which minimizes the resistance in the water, so you can see that they are more After the race, there will be deep scars when you take off your goggles. Therefore, general beginners are recommended to wear a large frame, because beginners do not swim very much, and learning to swim requires a better vision. Professional swimmers wear racing goggles with small frames.
2. Let’s talk about the electroplating of swimming goggles. Swimming goggles are divided into coated swimming goggles and non-coated transparent swimming goggles. Different colors plus electroplated film layer can mainly be better anti-ultraviolet, and also look cooler, and because of the color, it can block the eyes and block the glasses in the water (you know, smirk). But also because of this, electroplated swimming goggles have darker vision, so generally electroplated swimming goggles are suitable for outdoors, and transparent swimming goggles are suitable for indoors.
4. The choice of myopia goggles and flat light goggles. The ones without myopia degree are flat light goggles. Because there will be refraction in the water, generally friends with mild myopia do not need to wear myopia goggles, generally within 200 degrees. You don’t need to wear it. Many myopia goggles start at 200 degrees.
The degree of myopia goggles can be selected according to the following formula:
The degree of myopia goggles = the degree of myopia + the degree of astigmatism/2-[50~100];
For example, if your myopia is 400, then choose 300-350 myopia goggles;
For example, if you have 400 myopia and 50 astigmatism, choose myopia goggles from 325 to 375;
If the degrees of the two eyes are different, the lower one shall prevail. In addition, there are also myopia goggles that support different degrees of the two eyes. Pay attention to your choice.
Five, the choice of swimming goggles, nose bridge and head wear:
Nose bridge of swimming goggles. Generally, swimming goggles have several kinds of nose bridges. Let you choose by yourself. Just adjust this according to your own. There are several adjustment methods for the swimming lens. Once this is basically adjusted, it will not be adjusted very frequently, just adjust it by yourself. Whale goggles authorizes any overseas e-commerce to purchase and select products. Please contact us for wholesale in physical stores to choose your own hot styles and custom exclusive brands of goggles.