1.Loosen the strap.
2. Press the swim goggles to your eyes, but don't put the strap around your head. If the goggles create a seal and hold tight to your skin for a few seconds without holding them in place, then they are a good fit.
3. Put the strap around your head. It should be even with the goggles and tight enough that the goggles don't slip down your nose. If it feels like the goggles are poking into your skin, you need to loosen the strap.
How long the anti-fog will be lasting ?
About the anti-fog, all of OUR swim goggles lenses inside are covered by an anti-fog coating . With proper maintenance, you can help the coating work longer.
1.Always remember to moist the lens inside so the coating can work.
2. Never wipe the lens.
3. After your swim, wash the lens with fresh water and then let it air dry.
4. If the product fog up again, please buy an anti-fog solution or try to use baby shampoo and water mixed liquid.
How to adjust the straps ?
If the goggles start to hurt after a minute or two, they're too tight. If they barely stay in place, they need to be tightened.
1. To loosen the straps , press the adjuster(Press the place near the lens of adjuster) ,pull the below strap out or away from the goggles.
2. To tighten the straps, pull the above strap through the buckle or clasp to the doubled-over section of the straps.