The brand of whale goggles introduces the situations in which swimming is prone to injury, especially in the current competitive events. The damage of each event varies depending on the strength of each event. Therefore, in order to avoid unnecessary damage during training, coaches are required. According to the characteristics of its various events, the athletes shall carry out targeted prevention and treatment of athletes’ sports injuries.
(1) Because athletes have weak physical fitness and low technical level, if the load is too heavy and the recovery is insufficient, or the movements are uncoordinated and standardized, it will cause a certain degree of external limb damage.
(2) Restrictive factors of sports venues: such as unreasonable equipment installation, cramps caused by low water temperature training, etc.
(3) Excessive exercise load generally fatigues the athlete.
The following four swimming styles are easily injured:
1. Breaststroke is the most technical among the four events. It requires higher flexibility for athletes. Enhancing the flexibility of athletes’ ankles and knees has a certain effect on preventing breaststroke knee injuries. A common injury is knee joint injury, which is related to the breaststroke kick technique in breaststroke. The focus of breaststroke kicking is the kicking and pinching movement, while the difficulty is the turning of the foot. It is necessary to emphasize both the action route and the rhythm of the action. Most of the knee injuries of frogs are caused by mistakes in movement.
Focus: Quantitative analysis of landing technology.
2. Backstroke and freestyle (crawl) The shoulder joint is the most common sports injury of backstroke and freestyle athletes, which is what we often call the swimming shoulder. The shoulder joint is the most movable link in the human body. Because of its loose joint capsule and weak ligaments, it has good flexibility, but at the same time its stability is relatively poor. Most athletes did not pay attention to and deal with it in time after the injury, and continued to repeat the injury action, which eventually evolved into a torn shoulder shaft.
Points of concern: Shoulder joint injuries mostly occur in winter training seasons where there are more exercises and competitions.
3. The strength of the waist in the butterfly stroke is more important. Therefore, most athletes in the main event of the butterfly are injured in the waist. Insufficient strength of the back muscles, uncoordinated waist during swimming, improper exercise volume or intensity, and neglect of warm-up or relaxation activities can cause waist injury to a certain extent. At the same time, waist injury was positively correlated with exercise level and length of exercise in the butterfly.
(1) Injury of the lumbosacral joint. The lumbosacral joint is the most loaded segment of the spine and even the trunk, and various other causes of injury can also cause damage to this part. After the waist injury occurs, it should be treated and recovered in time. If the waist injury is not healed, it is not allowed to continue training to avoid cyclic injury.
(2) Injury of lower back extensor and sacral spinal muscles. In butterfly training, athletes' body position and range of motion determine the effect of the limb strokes, while the body relies on the muscle strength of the muscles on both sides of the back and abdomen to maintain dynamic balance to a certain extent. However, the muscle strength of the low back extensor muscle composed of the short, tendon-like sacrospinus muscles distributed on each spine appendage is far less than the strength of the thicker ventral flexor muscles. It will inevitably be triggered by the butterfly stroke injury. Disrupting this dynamic balance causes the sacral spinal muscles to bear too much load. As the amount of exercise or exercise intensity increases, the chances of injury to this muscle group will increase.
The coach pays attention to the following points in swimming training:
1. Swimming is a cyclical event. Try to avoid sports fatigue and ensure that there will be an over-recovery effect after the end of each competition recovery week.
2. Find and treat in time, strengthen communication with athletes, pay more attention to their lives and find problems in time.
3. Strengthen comprehensive physical fitness training including flexibility and strength.
4. Strengthen technical training, develop four projects, and don't emphasize single project technology.