Freestyle is a full-body movement, and any part of the activity is inseparable from the coordination of the whole body. On the surface, freestyle relies on strokes and kicks to generate propulsion. In fact, the role of the trunk cannot be ignored. First of all, the torso should maintain a certain degree of tension, if the waist is soft, the whole person is like a puddle of mud. Secondly, the rotation of the body can effectively exert the power of the large trunk muscle groups, reduce resistance, and improve work results. There are many forms of complete freestyle swimming. It is generally common that every stroke is 2 times, 6 times of strokes, and 1 breath.
1. The water entry point of the hand is between the extension line of the shoulder and the midline of the body, leading with the thumb, and inserting the water obliquely.
2. After entering the water, continue to stretch your hands, elbows, and shoulders to stretch your arms. With the rotation of the body, bend the wrists and elbows, and grab the water with the arms outwards and back; after the hand strokes to the lowest point, rotate the arms to stroke inwards, upwards, and backwards, maintaining the high-elbow-bent-arm stroke posture.
3. When the arm is perpendicular to the horizontal plane, take the lead through the hands, accelerate the water push, turn the arm outwards, upwards and paddling behind the body until the thigh side, lift the elbow out of the water.
4. After coming out of the water, move your arms forward through the air naturally and relaxedly, maintaining a high elbow posture. Then the hand enters the water ahead of the shoulder and starts the next movement.
5. The arm draws a curve under the water. Viewed from the side, the stroke trajectory of the hand relative to the body is an "S" shape.
6. The freestyle two-arm coordination has three basic forms: front cross fit, middle cross fit, and back cross fit. This is a front cross form, which is easier for beginners to master.
One-arm kick stroke is a movement that beginners should focus on. In this way, if you stroke with your left arm, you can hold the board with your right arm. Generally, the legs are kicked for about 10 times, and the arms are kicked once. Freestyle breathing: exhale out the nose and mouth before exiting the water to exhaust the remaining air in the body, lower the top of the head when exiting the water, raise the lower palate, commonly known as the chin, inhale deeply and quickly, only reveal one eye on the water when breathing, and turn your head when breathing Without raising the head, it is horizontal and streamlined. Some people call the freestyle ventilation vividly as shoulder biting ventilation.
Whip water on the legs:
1. The kick kick starts from the hip, and the thigh drives the calf to do a whip kick.
2. Kick the water up the leg from until the bend. Start hitting upwards with straight legs, bend your knees when your feet are close to the water surface, and lift your calves up, so that the feet are exposed to the water, and then hit the water downwards. Start with straight legs to kick the water, but the legs should be slightly relaxed, don't be stiff, the legs will naturally bend under the pressure of the water. The knee bending angle is about 130-160 degrees before the downward kick, and the kicking amplitude is about 30-40 cm. Stretch your ballet feet when you hit the water, don't hook your feet. Whale swimming goggles authorized online e-commerce amazon, eBay, wish, and AliExpress to customize their own brands; offline authorized wholesalers, large sellers customize their own brands; we are a brand designer, factory manufacturer, 40,000 square meters Modern factory, welcome to email direct consultation!