The brand of whale goggles tells you that the places where you can swim basically include beaches, swimming pools, steep cliffs, and mines: wild hot springs, oceans, seas, etc.;
We know that when choosing a place to swim, it is best to choose a harbor without reefs. Even if there is no beach, these places are safer than commercial open deep-sea beaches directly facing the ocean. Because there are not many winds and waves, there are no complicated ocean currents, and there are relatively few marine life. For example, in a harbor shrunk inside, although there is no beach here, it is relatively safe.
What are the precautions for swimming safety:
Swimming not only strengthens the body, cleanses the skin, but also enhances joint flexibility and muscle flexibility. Swimming is undoubtedly a sport that everyone likes. Many of us like swimming, and swimming is suitable for most people, but swimming has many safety accident factors, so we must know the safety knowledge of swimming when swimming, so what are the safety knowledge of swimming? So let's introduce the complete knowledge of swimming safety.
1. What to pay attention to when swimming:
(1) Choose a swimming place carefully. To swim in rivers, lakes, and seas, you must first understand the water conditions. Waters with undercurrents, whirlpools, silt, rocks, and water plants are not suitable for swimming. It is also not suitable to swim in waters in areas where there are many ships, polluted and endemic to schistosomiasis.
(2) Do not dive when the underwater situation is unknown.
(3) If someone is drowning, do not rush into the water for rescue (see the seventh point of drowning first aid knowledge for swimming drowning first aid), and call out people around you to come to help.
2. How to prevent drowning:
(1) Don't learn to swim alone in waters that do not know the depth when you do not know the water.
(2) Be prepared to exercise before going into the water to avoid spasms caused by cold water stimulation. You should not go into the water when you are tired or hungry.
(3) People with coronary heart disease or other serious diseases should not swim. If they insist on swimming, they should not act alone to prevent the disease from drowning and death during swimming.
(4) It is not advisable to over-ventilate before swimming, so as to avoid exhaling a large amount of carbon dioxide gas, so that the carbon dioxide content in the body is reduced so that it cannot stimulate the respiratory center to excite breathing, and thus unconsciously fall into a coma in the water.
3. How to prevent leg cramps when swimming:
(1) Be sure to do a warm-up exercise before swimming. You can run, do exercises, move your body, and use a small amount of cold water to rinse your trunk and limbs, so that your body can adapt to the water temperature as soon as possible, and avoid dizziness, palpitation, and cramps;
(2) Before swimming, you should consider your physical condition. Don't swim if you are too full, hungry or fatigued;
(3) Pick up some water on your limbs before swimming, and then jump into the water. Don't jump into the water immediately;
(4) If you have chest pain while swimming, you can press your chest hard, and then go ashore when you get better;
(5) When the abdomen is painful, you should go ashore, it is best to drink some hot beverage or hot soup to keep your body warm;
I swim, I am healthy, I am happy! For our own health, we must better grasp the knowledge of swimming safety in order to enjoy the happiness that swimming brings us. Goggles, swimming caps, and swimsuits that are indispensable for adult female swimming and male swimming; whale goggles authorized online e-commerce amazon, ebay, wish, and AliExpress to customize their own brands; offline authorized wholesalers and big sellers customize Belongs to our own brand; we are a brand designer, factory manufacturer, a large modern factory of 40,000 square meters, welcome to email for direct consultation!